We are looking for an Associate Director of Conversion Services. In this position, you will be assisting the Director of Optimization to maintain the ConversionTeam’s status as an industry leader. You will be working closely with the Director in handling client results, profitability, staffing, resource management and workload planning, budget management, some business development, some product development and more.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures client teams are planning and implementing client strategies to meet client goals for results.
- Supports Sr. Analysts in creating client roadmaps, identifying client goals, and ensuring results are achieved.
- Occasionally reviews clients’ goals to ensure their expectations and results are being achieved
- Works with the team leaders of Analysts and Sr. Analysts to continuously improve service models and client results
- Manages Client Survey follow-up, including, if necessary, developing a plan for improvement for any clients that gave a rating of 7 or lower
Resource and Staffing Management
- Manages the staffing needs as necessary
- Completes the quarterly conversations for all ConversionTeam members
- Provides continuous feedback to team members on their performance
- Address performance issues of the ConversionTeam staff members and set up a plan for resolution
- Identify opportunities for staff advancement (raises and/or promotions)
- Work with individual staff members to set technical and training goals
Workload / Planning
- Completes resource planning for upcoming months and new clients
- Identifies internal ConversionTeam projects that staff members can work on to keep at company standard billing capacity
- Works with team members to ensure that their tasks can be completed on time and to the company’s expectations. Re-allocates work as appropriate based on feedback from the team.
- Assists in identifying when new team members might be needed as a result of:
- Reaching or close to max department capacity
- Skills gap in the team
- Specific team member performance
- Incoming potential clients
Operations and Budgets
- Monitors the monthly projected cash flow and identifies solutions that will help achieve the company’s profit goals.
- Identifies and manages SOPs that are needed to ensure they are written and updated.
- Monitors the team’s performance metrics (percent billable, net profit, revenue and cost per hour and client profitability etc.) and make adjustments as needed to reach team goals.
- Identifies tools/strategies that could benefit Conversion Team
- Manages the implementation of new tools and strategies
- Manages the monthly tool costs against the value added
Business Development & Promotion
- Works with team members and the Sales Department to complete sales analysis and is available as a Conversion expert for potential client calls.
- Promotes the Conversion Team’s services through execution and management of blogs, white papers, and promotion through other online platforms and tools.
Basic Qualifications include:
- Minimum of 4 years in Conversion
- 4-year undergraduate degree in business, computer science or marketing
- The ability to motivate and provide professional development to a team of up to 10 direct reports. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must!
- 10 + years of experience in a marketing role
- Strong knowledge of the eCommerce/Conversion industry and current trends.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- A leader who understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
- Experience building brand awareness and support internally.
- Proven ability and willingness to resolve client issues quickly and professionally
Technical Skills to include:
- Deep experience with Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Ability to conduct data and statistical analysis
- Expert at Conversion testing (A/B and multivariate testing)
- Experience with popular shopping cart platforms
Core Competencies include:
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Decision Making.
- Performance Management.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency